Friday, September 09, 2005

Little Beauty


Raw and Uncensored

I come out my front door after dark tonight and find this little "beauty" sitting on top of a web, freshly-spun right by the outside light, where all the bugs gather up. I see a lot of spiders around the house (mostly inside), but never anything like this monstrosity. The ones that I do see a lot are fast, long-legged, thin-bodied Hobo spider look-alikes that don't even seem to weave webs. I have no idea what this thing is and I am not even sure I want to know what kind of neurotoxin or necrosis agent it carries in that huge nutsack on its arse. I just thought that it looked rather cool and began to take about 20 pics with the ole digicam. I think that the one above turned out the best, so enjoy. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance Fisher said...

That picture turned out great!

Sat Sep 10, 10:38:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home